It’s the end of another week already. Haven’t I just written the last post, which mostly would read the same! School holidays have started and I will need to be more creative about what we will do each day. A trip back to Christchurch for a wedding for next weekend and maybe even that night free from children (really?). So this week will be about watching the weather (snow showers expected) and getting ready to go (what will I wear / packing the car for the long road trip (books, snacks, toys)). Oh and possibly a yoga class tomorrow night – yay!
So I leave you with some great links to read:
- Using order and organising to help your child learn and just be a child.
- A great new site I have found for being more calm and kind as a mama.
- My current favourites from Janet Lansbury (so going to buy her book):
- Be more Happy and mindful! From the lovely DeliciouslyElla.
- A great film on helping children deal with their emotions.
I can hear the rain falling now. Time for a cuppa.