A list of the things I am interested tackling, starting, exploring or finishing this Winter:
- Growing microgreens – a good project for kids too
- An art area for my children
- Exploring the Sacred or Divine Feminine and aligning to the cycles
- Finishing the photo book for last year
- Making Rose Hip Syrup
- Making a wreath, new potpourri and clove studded oranges and other decorations for the house
- Downloading the Winter edition of Whole Family Rhythms
- Celebrating mid-Winter and Matariki
- Selling or donating unnecessary items
- Continuing to explore plant-based wholefoods for everyday eating and maybe starting to have the same meals each day of the week for more family routine and stability (although I do tend to get bored with this).
- Continuing to somehow build some form of exercise into my day – if my children will let me! Even if it is some slow yoga.
- Blogging more as a form of creativity, writing and reminding.
- Movie nights with my lovely.
Do you have any special winter projects?